Time: 10 am to 3 pm
Learn the recipes and techniques involved in baking and creating 100% eggless tea cakes with icing to go along the cakes. A course which introduces you to the basics of cakes. A tea cake cannot be served without icing.
We will be teaching you 5 recipe which will cover the techniques and textures you would need to learn and understand how to work with any cake recipe and pair the cake with icing. This course will also cover basic eggless vanilla sponge and chocolate sponge. We will be sharing egg recipe too just to make you understand how eggs help with the texture and the best ways to substitute the egg recipe.
- Pineapple upside down cake topped with soft served fresh cream- an upside down self sauced cake made with eggless vanilla sponge recipe and served with soft served coconut cream.
- Chocolate cake topped with semi sweet ganache and chocolate chips
- Apple jaggery cake topped with a buttery caramel sauce and toasted walnuts- a jaggery cake made with whole wheat flour
- Red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate brownie with chocolate fudge sauce
Format- Fully hands on course, all ingredients and recipes will be provided.