Date-8th & 9th April 2023 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time- 10am to 2pm with lunch
About the course ?
Learn the techniques and recipes to work with compound and couverture chocolate to make truffles. This course will make you understand the difference between compound and couverture.
What will you be learning ?
Techniques covered are as follows-
- Learn to work with couverture and compound
- Tempering with seeding and tabulature method
- Making of Soft filing chocolates
- Making of truffles
- Cold & hot infusion
- Making of Ganache Slabs
- Understanding flavour combination
DAY 1- SOFT FILLING CHOCOLATES
1) Blueberry cheesecake Bon Bon
2) Coffee Milk chocolate hazelnut praline
3) Dark Chocolate Caramel Ganache
4) Passion Fruit with mango confit
5) Pineapple Lemon Coconut Bon Bon
DAY 2- TRUFFLES & GANACHE SLABS
1) Dark Chocolate and Mint truffles
2) Caramel Chocolate & Cashew praline truffle
3) White chocolate, mango and coconut truffle
4) S’mores Chocolate truffle
5) Ganache Slabs- Chocolate, Sea salt and Olive oil
What is special about this course?
We will be practically covering all the techniques which would be covered in this course. We will be covering all the techniques mentioned above one by one. It is a fully practical course were the students get a structural practical knowledge and a basic understanding .
Where will the class location ?
How do I reach to the location ?
Google frangipani expressions for the exact location.