Date-10th & 11th June 2022 (Friday & Saturday )
Time- 11am to 3pm with lunch
About the course ?
Learn the techniques and recipes to work with compound and couverture chocolate to make truffles and ganache slabs. This course will make you understand the difference between compound and couverture and you will learn to make commercial grade tuffles and ganache slabs
What will you be learning ?
Techniques covered are as follows-
- Learn to work with couverture and compound
- Tempering with seeding and tabulature method
- Making of Soft filing chocolates
- Making of truffles
- Cold & hot infusion
- Understanding flavour combination
- Ganache Slabs
DAY 1- SOFT FILLING CHOCOLATES
1) Blueberry cheesecake
2) Milk Chocolate Coffee Ganache
3) Fresh Mango/Strawberry ganache
4) Salted Caramel with Almond Praline
5) Dark chocolate Caramel & Brown Butter Ganache
DAY 2- TRUFFLES & GANACHE SLABS
1) Dark Chocolate and mint truffles
2) Caramel Chocolate & Cashew praline truffle
3) White chocolate, mango and coconut truffle
4) Candied orange & Almond Crunch truffles
5) Ganache slabs
What is special about this course?
We will be practically covering all the techniques which would be covered in this course. We will be covering all the techniques mentioned above one by one. It is a fully practical course were the students get a structural practical knowledge and a basic understanding .
Where will the class location ?
How do I reach to the location ?
Google frangipani expressions for the exact location.